Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last 3 weeks...

Well to make a long story short I Mc hammered at Rapid and Fargo. I currently find myself in Sioux Center Iowa after day 1 of the tour championship. This will be my last event of my summer schedule. Today was a good day. Ended up with a fairly solid -2 69 which puts me at t6 going into day 2. I started slow bogeying 2 of 3 but finally found a spark going -5 thru my next 6. I made a few bogeys and birdies coming in but all in all I was pleased. I think one thing that has been contributing to my poor play has been a lack of effort/commitment to shots during a round of golf. Today I really focused hard on picking lines and clubs and did the best I could to make a committed swing. That's all you can do and it seemed to really keep me in the moment. I'm in the hotel and don't tee off until noonish tomorrow. Till then,

Go low!!

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment